Saturday, June 9, 2012

APPREGIOS, A Special Gift

okey friend,, first,, i want to share you a little story when i was senior high school,, ya because i graduated from there,, yeah,, but i still want to come again there,, yeah, cause i get some knowledge there,, not only in science, but also in religius,,

first  i want to say thank you very much to my junior from first grade that give my friend and me as third grade a special event,, yah this event is one of the tradition event happen in my school as a special gift from first grade to third grade that will be alumnus,,

this year, the name of that event is APPREGIOS, with the theme is MUSIC
that event from Magnivic to Gradiator,,
thanks ya,, it is so amazing,, ^^
good luck for all,,


in front of background, there are much of my generation's symbol


with my roommate in 210 H in fifth semester,, i love you so much, friend


with my KIR partner,, thank you very much friend,, may Allay bless your future,, aamiin


thanks friend,, good luck for everything ^^



the best costum,, wow,, congratulation ya and did you know??they made by theirselves,, wow,, so creative,, good luck ya,, may Allah bless your future,, aamiiin


mbah Surip mode on,,


One of the band that shown there

okey,, may be that's all my story,,
thanks ya to my bro and sis from Magnivic generation,,
may Allah bless your future, hopefully all of you success in UAS and be second grade in ICS,,

see you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment